Ningbo Ramelman Transmission Technology Co., ltd. As a manufacturer with 10 years of customized production, Ningbo Ramelman Transmission Technology Co., ltd. stated that in the process of industrial production, industrial belts must be used correctly to achieve its maximum function. It is necessary to understand the characteristics and precautions of industrial belts. Industrial belts are mainly used in electromechanical equipment, which is driven by the power generated by the motor. Common precision machinery industries such as household appliances, computers, robots, etc. will be applied to the transmission belt series.
Even if different industrial belts are used in different mechanical products, the storage knowledge of industrial belts is still necessary for the enterprise to use. Knowing how to store industrial belts can prolong the service life of industrial belts.
Industrial belt storage
1. The belt and pulley should be kept clean and free of oil and water.
2. When installing the belt, check the transmission system, whether the transmission shaft is perpendicular to the transmission wheel, whether the transmission shaft is parallel, whether the transmission wheel is on a plane, if not, it should be corrected.
3. Do not stick grease or other chemicals on the belt.
4. Do not apply tools or external force directly on the belt when installing the belt.
5. The operating temperature range of the belt is -40°-120°C.
6. During storage, avoid deforming the belt due to excessive weight, prevent mechanical damage, and not bend or squeeze too much.
7. During storage and transportation, avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow, keep it clean, and prevent contact with substances that affect the quality of rubber, such as acid, alkali, oil and organic solvents.
8. The warehouse temperature should be kept between -15~40 degrees Celsius during storage, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50% and 80%.
Because the performance and materials of each brand of industrial belts are different, there are still some differences in storage methods for each type of industrial belts, but they are always the same.
Post time: Sep-01-2021